Replacement Tiled Conservatory Roofs
Convert your conservatory into a year-round sun-porch with reduced heat loss in the winter and more shade in the summer.
If you are looking for a high quality tiled conservatory roof then look no further than the SupaLite solution. We can remove your existing roof and replace it with a new, lightweight tiled conservatory roof for added durability and style.
Tiled Roof Conservatories Styled For Your Home
We offer a range of roof styles to suite your home and the existing conservatory construction. We also offer a wide range of roof tiles for your conservatory to match the roof of your existing home or for a differentiating look.
Finally, we can style the exterior and interior finishing touches to leave you with the perfect sun room.
Your space then will lose less heat in the winter and offer more shade in the summer months without compromising on the extra space. You can even chose to have a roof vent or roof window for added light and ventilation.
Advantages of our Tiled Roof Conservatories
Our tiled roofing options for conservatories have been designed to be easily retro-fitted onto existing conservatory window frames, ultimately converting your conservatory into a all year round sun room. With your existing conservatory, you will probably agree that its often too cold in the winter and too hot in summer. Our conservatory roofing system has an incredible U-value of just 0.18, meaning you wont have to put up with extreme temperature changes throughout the year.
- Choice of tile and slate colours.
- Range of internal LED lighting options (see right)
- 10 years guarantee on all roof components.
- Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light.
- Full range of colour matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your home and choice of windows.
- Choice of internal ceiling finishes (plaster or tongue & groove timber effects).
- Easy to install to existing window frames.
- Designed and built ready to install new, upgraded conservatory windows in the future.
Technical Information & Specifications
If you would like us to contact you, simply fill in your details below and we’ll get in touch.