Sky lights, roof windows, roof lights and roof lanterns are pretty much different names for the same product, so please speak to us if you are unsure of the right product for your home.
Light up your home.
A perfect way to bring light into you home the natural way is to install a skylight (or rooflight). These come in a variety of styles, including slimline flat rooflights, pyramid lantern style skylights and opening rooflights.
- Toughened glass as standard
- Minimal aluminium frame design
- Triple cavity insulated kerb
- Triple glazed as standard Product U value = 0.6 w/m2k
- Built in structural up-stand not just a frame!
- Easy clean external glass coating protection
- 20 Year unit seal warranty as standard
- UV blocking safety glass as standard
- Marine grade powder coating
- Slim aluminium glazing joint covers = no thick glazing sections
- No chunky ‘conservatory roof style’ ridge ends that blockout light
- No ugly plastic components 100% glass & aluminium
- Clean lines, no clutter or out dated conservatory roof type crestings or finials
- Multiple glazing choices Clear, Blue tint, Bronze, Opaque privacy, Triple
- Replaceable glass units in case of damage!
Fixed Flat Rooflights
Our high performance triple glazed flat rooflights are manufactured using an extruded aluminium profile, thermally broken with two 20mm polyamide insulating sections and insulated with styrofoam inserts within the extrusion cavities.
Factory glazed with a 50mm Triple glazed argon filled and soft coat low E insulating glass unit, manufactured to BS EN1279 Parts 2 & 3. The glass is 6mm toughened safety glass and can be supplied in clear, subtle blue tint or bronze for glare reduction and sand blasted for obscure privacy.
The Slimline Pyramid skylight is constructed with ultra thin glazing connectors to maximise natural light through flat roofs. With marine grade powder coating, these thin aluminium profiles are combined with structural silicone to create a single-piece fused unit for the ultimate in weather proofing.
Available in both Double or Triple glazing, these rooflights work well on both modern and period properties as the uncomplicated non fussy design blends in with both new and old.
Our electric hinged rooflights have been designed using the very latest in composite material design, giving both weight and energy saving performance, reducing heat loss in winter.
Featuring a fully welded aluminium lid for unbeatable water proofing and frameless glazing to ensure water runs off without any frame obstruction.
The heavy duty actuators are concealed within the kerb and operated by a wall mounted rocker switch and a rain sensor is also included which automatically closes the rooflight in the event of rain.
If you would like us to contact you, simply fill in your details below and we’ll get in touch.